Book a librarian is an opportunity for patrons to bring in electronics, likes laptops, kindles, iPads, or similar items with a question that they need answered. Sessions are scheduled for 15-30 minute periods. Each Book-a-Librarian period will last 2 hours, so several patrons will be able to be assisted. We will not load software or do computer repair during these sessions. Please call the Reference Department to schedule your Book-a-Librarian session.
Fax service is provided by the Pulaski Co. Public Library. To send a fax, the cost will be $2.00 for the first 3 pages, excluding the cover sheet and $1.00 per page thereafter. The cost for sending both local and long-distance faxes is the same.
Staff will adhere to copyright restrictions when faxing materials and a copyright violation warning will be affixed to the front page of copyrighted materials being faxed. Staff may refuse to fax materials that would violate copyright laws.
To send a fax:
- The library can provide a free cover sheet upon request
- The patron must stay until a fax is successfully sent. After three tries, if it does not go through, they must try back at another time.
- The cost will be $2.00 for the first 3 pages, excluding the cover sheet and $1.00 per page thereafter.
- The cost for sending both local and long-distance faxes is the same
- We will send international faxes.
To receive a fax:
- The name and telephone number of the patron needs to be on the fax received
- The cost will be $2.00 for the first 3 pages, excluding the cover sheet, and $1.00 per page thereafter.
- Staff will notify them of the arrival of their fax
- Faxes received will be kept one week and then discarded.
The primary purpose of the Pulaski County Public Library Meeting Rooms are to provide a space for library-sponsored activities and programs that expand access to information and help the library fulfill its’ mission. The secondary purpose is to bring together library resources and Pulaski County community activities. Click HERE for the complete Meeting Room Policy.
The Pulaski County Public Library offers a free notary service to its patrons. This service is to certify a patron’s signature, not to verify the legality of a document.
When presented a document for notarizing, the staff notary will ask the patron for proof of identification in the form of a photo ID. Once the staff notary feels that the ID matches the person presenting the document, the staff notary will ask the person to sign the document. Once the signature is completed, the staff notary will then sign and date as required.
The staff notary will then log the transaction in their notary book.
We do not notarize car transfers.
This notary transaction falls under our confidentiality code, and the transaction shall be handled as discreetly as possible.
Stop by the Library and get your Passport! No appointment necessary! A few basics that you will need in order to apply for your passport:
- Picture ID
- Birth certificate
- Passport photo
- Check for payment to the Dept. of State
- Cash, check, or credit card for execution fee
This is just a basic list and more information may be required depending on the situation.The Library is open to apply for passports
- Tuesday-Friday 9am-6pm
- Saturday 9am-4pm